repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
Did you know that this scene was entirely unscripted? Johnny Depp just kinda went with this and no one stopped him, so the reactions’ on the other actors’ faces are their actual reactions to Depp’s shenanigans.
makes the scene 100000 times better omfg
you can even see orlando glancing at the people behind the camera as if asking what is going on
thus why we all love Johnny Depp.
Benedict Cumberbatch reads R.Kelly’s “Genius” [x]
It’s wrong how happy this made me.
“I need someone to pour myself into.”
me coming back to mcdonalds in the same day
Whoa this deserve a reblog
Men categorize women in one of four ways:
Mothers, virgins, sluts and bitches.
Of course none of the above is suitable for the modern business woman.
But you can create your own image by selecting pieces of each archetype that work for you.
The sexual attractiveness of the slut.
The wisdom of the mother.
The integrity of the virgin.
The independence of the bitch.
This leaves men confused and unable to pigeonhole you.
What they are forced to do instead is take you seriously.